What kind of work brings out the best in you? At Freeport-McMoRan, you can pursue the career area that fits you—from science to engineering to business and beyond. Whatever path you choose, we’ll support you with exciting opportunities today—and room for career growth in the future. Explore our career areas, and join our team.
- Participate in everything from implementing sourcing strategies to managing accounts to placing purchase orders with vendors
- Play a crucial role in supporting our professionals, our capital projects and our corporate objectives
Types of jobs: Accountant, Administrative Manager, Attorney, Buyer, Communications Professional, Contract Administrator, Financial Analyst, Human Resources, Technical Trainer.
- Contribute to the exploration, research, design and refining processes
- Opportunity to work on new projects and at international sites
Types of jobs: Chemical, Civil, Electrical, Environmental, Mechanical, Metallurgical, Mining, Project and Process Engineering.
- Find creative solutions to challenges with complex geologic materials
- Work spans entire process from exploration to reclamation
- Variety of work environments: indoors or field, city or remote area, U.S. or international locations
Types of jobs: Assay Technician, Chemist, Geologist, Laboratory Technician, Mineralogist, Modeler, Topographer.
- Use innovative technology to advance safety initiatives, like our driver fatigue monitoring system
- Ensure mines meet or exceed environmental regulatory compliance standards
- Work ranges from malaria prevention programs to biodiversity and reclamation
- Variety of work environments: site-based or corporate office positions
Types of jobs: Environmental Scientist, Environmental Technician, GIS Analyst, Hydrologist, Industrial Hygienist, Occupational Health & Safety Specialist, Surveyor.
- Provide expertise and support for business-critical technology and systems
- Continually evaluate solutions to increase global productivity
Types of jobs: Business Solutions Architect, Control Systems Analyst, Infrastructure Technician, Network Architect.
- Contribute to important projects, including large expansions and site logistics
- Work with large, complex machinery
Types of jobs: Boilermaker/Welder, Electrician, Handling Operator, Heavy Equipment Operator, Maintenance Supervisor, Material, Mechanic, Repair.